Sunday, March 25, 2007

Frame Twelve



I awoke to find my street had been turned into a running course of some kind. I have no idea what the race was for. There were all ages of runners and some groups that looked like whole families. This is actually taken about a block from my house. And to think, just a couple weeks ago we had a foot of snow on the ground and the temperature was in the teens. It was around 70 degrees when this shot was taken. A very nice day for a run.

Canon 20d - Sigma 70-300 4~5.6 APO DG - 100mm - f/8 - 1/250 - 100iso

3 comments:

Kekiinani said...

It does look like a great day for a run. :)

Jeff said...

I like the "S" turn of the street and the runners snaking through the neighborhood. Until I looked at the large format of the image I didn't even see the runners in the background. Nice image.

Terra Photography said...

Wow - it looks spring has arrived there. Very different from the snowy images you posted in February.